Today’s writing is critical if you implement Google’s natural SERPs as a visitors resource.

Even if you are not an “affiliate”, per se, but your company in some way includes obtaining natural visitors from Search engines, then fall everything you are doing and study this – because factors have modified. And you need to either adjust, or discover a new company model…

Ranking in the present atmosphere (Post-Penguin) is a different activity. Recuperating in the present atmosphere is… well… more on that below. The the main thing is that now, more than ever, you need to be developing your OWN system of visitors. Your own viewers. Preferably, one that is Google-proof.

But that does not mean that SEO is deceased, or that the experience is up. It’s not. It’s basically modified (or more perfectly, is changing). And actually, right now is a essential time in which you can actually use Search engines to “Google-proof” yourself, surprisingly. Again, more on that further down…

What follows are my own views into what has occurred, what is occurring, what is going to occur – and what you can do about it to remain above water, and even flourish. I am not an all-knowing demigod when it comes to SEO, but it has been my perform area for several decades, and I have enough websites that I can at least sketch a few results, or at the very least, create some half-decent guesses.

If for no other purpose, you should really pay interest here, because I’m not some “in-Google’s-pocket” WhiteHat SEO douchebag who will basically bird whatever He Cutts is saying on any given week day. I perform both factors, and I do not have, or need, SEO customers. My guidance is centered completely on what I have done, and am going to do, to draw out as much revenue from Google’s natural results as I perhaps can. Take that for what it’s value.

28 comments:

  1. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my twitter list! Google Penguin one update ruined them all black hatters tricks. The penguin emperor come to town.

    Thanks,
    Search Engines Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful information for me and all webmasters because a lot of website lost own ranking after this update.

    SEO Services in Delhi | SEO Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide technology services, website development, search engine optimization techniques, website search engine, best search engines, professional Website Development Company, outsource seo service, seo services firm and seo service company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I read your post it's very useful for me and others also. I really appreciate for that.

    SEO Services Firm | SMO Packages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hire your local SEO Company if you want to promote your business through blog web marketing to get maximium number of users.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats is realy good information awesome thanks alot for this post i realy like this post.eCommAngels

    ReplyDelete
  7. After google penguin seo is only smart work. if you believe in hard work and not thinking anything then you will loose your website ranking. You need to do smart work and only create quality backlinks. If you are creating quality backlinks from relevant websites then it will help to improve your website ranking.
    SEO India | Internet Marketing Company

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was an interesting article. I've been trying to learn more about how to do Toronto seo service in order to help my blog show on google. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Info. It should be shared with all social networking site so that everyone can get rid of Penguin or panda update and aware of that. I have get a good knowledge and share this with others.


    Thank you
    Online Web Portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi

    Excellent post. How to Rank After google Penguin update its really useful tips for SEO. I get good knowledge from this article.

    guaranteed seo services

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Followers

Archive

Total Pageviews

Yahoo seo. Powered by Blogger.